finding my muse

Lens-Artist Photo Challenge #181 | Double Dipping

It’s been an awfully long time since I visited my favourite beach – lockdowns, summer tourists, illness, tide times and weather conspired against me during 2021 – but on a relatively warm day of sun and cloud last week combining with a low tide, I finally got to visit my former muse again.

This week we are asked to link up with another blogging challenge and since I’m no longer running one myself I thought of the one I have joined in with the most (other than this one) over the past four years and that is Becky’s Squares. She’s running a new theme in February too if you want to join in.

The

absolute rule

Your main photograph must be square in shape!

1. pommepal says:

I can see what the constant attraction would be. Great for photography and drawing!!! And looks so peaceful in these shots

Yes, lots of artists here.

2. Joyce says:

Thank you for the pretty field trip to the beach. What a lovely scene!

It is a rather lovely bit of the coast. Thanks Joyce.

3. Ah, Godrevy! We’ve missed it too.

4. Such beautiful scenery Jude. I can see why you love going there. Hopefully you’ll be visiting more regularly in 2022.

5. Very Beautiful! I love the beach, any beach. 💚

6. BeckyB says:

awwww thank you so much, and what a beautiful set of squares to show off your muse 😀

7. Absolutely lovely! Am glad you could visit your beach again.

8. Leya says:

I hope you will go more often this year, Jude! A lovely muse, I can see why she is.

9. What a beautiful place! I would be happy to sit there for hours looking at the view!

10. Marsha says:

There’s nothing like a beautiful beach to inspire a person. I’m glad you got to go, Jude.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: