Saturday Sketches #12

Once again I am going to fill in the dreary winter months by posting some photos that have been taken on my phone and edited with some of the different photo editing effects. Hence Saturday Sketches!

During the winter months my garden is not very exciting (and usually too wet to go out and find anything to photograph anyway) so I am taking a break from the Six on Saturday meme until the new year.

Pink Orchid with reflections and a ‘Dawn’ effect

I think that orchid would be beautiful in its own right, but nice to play sometimes. Happy Saturday, Jude!

Not so much play on this one as the reflections caused most of the weirdness, the Dawn effect simply added some pink to the background.

Meant to message you yesterday but the days just go! Update me health wise? 🤔💕

2. janesmudgeegarden says:

What a good idea. That’s a pretty photo.

They were in a beautiful orangery so I could only photograph through the window which created all sorts of reflections.

3. bushboy says:

Hmmm Saturday Sketches you say…..that could catch on. Just like Monday Portraits, no hosts or has to moderate, no links….could be fun 🙂

True. I like memes where there is no obligation or fuss. I used to do Macro Mondays on my flower blog, but after 100 I took a break.

4. Murtagh's Meadow says:

Gorgeous💚

That’s a lovely orchid, Jude.

6. Ruth says:

A happy way to start the day with those pinks to cheer me on.

7. I still love it! what´s not to love about orchids anyway?:-)

8. It’s s great photo – the effect turns it into a sumptuous watercolour.

9. a good idea to cheer us all up – I like the title too

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: