Take a Beach Walk

Yesterday I was lucky to find some sunshine amongst the showers and I also found a new walk alongside the River Hayle. You can’t quite get onto the beach from here, but it is an interesting stroll all the same and the swans seemed happy.

If you would like to take an altogether different beach walk then why not pop along to Frank’s where he ponders on the meaning of life whilst contemplating the movement of the ocean and the sounds of the sea and the joy of walking barefoot on soft sand. This week Frank and I have collaborated (in the sense that he has generously used some of my beach photos – the words are all his – or in this week’s walk, those of past comments). Enjoy!

1. peggy says:

Lovely picture. Would love to walk there. I follow Frank’s blog. He is so good at putting his thoughts into his writing.

Thanks Peggy. I let my photos speak for me. Most of the time 😁

2. Peggy …. thanks for stopping by!

Well done for finding a new walk, Jude!

3. A new walk? I think I might be a bit hungry for one of those. You’ve both fed me and titillated this appetite.

It’s only short, but anything new is welcome after a year of staying at home!

4. Cathy says:

Who would think it was February from this photograph, Jude! Always good to find a new walk that won’t involve muddy paths…

When the sun shines in Cornwall, it always looks like summer 🌞

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: