1. That’s a beautiful turquoise blue sky you have captured. It looks heavenly.

2. carylbeach says:

It looks wonderful- I’m still mourning my missed holiday at the end of May for Cornwall Open Studios:( But I’m so pleased that you are enjoying the empty beaches. So beautiful and one of my favourite beaches Gwithian, looking out to Godrevy Lighthouse. Enjoy 🙂

3. margaret21 says:

That’d taking Social Distancing to a whole new level. Lovely.

4. margaret21 says:

‘That’s’, even ….

5. pommepal says:

Sea sand sky and sun, beautiful summer composition Jude

Such a contrast to the crowd scenes in Southend and Bournemouth at the time.

Yes, they were dreadful and in Dorset too. I stayed away last weekend though in case it was busier. The beaches aren’t going anywhere and I would like to remain alive for a while longer!

7. Su Leslie says:

That’s a stunning image Jude.

It was a little too warm for me actually, I had 3 hours to waste whilst the car was being serviced and tested and of course nothing is open so I decided to walk to the beach. Glad to find it practically empty.

1. Su Leslie says:

Quite a long time to be out in summer heat.

8. susurrus says:

I’m glad you got to visit the beach safely after all this time and glad to enjoy it vicariously myself too.

If it had been busy I would have turned around and found somewhere else. I’m not in a hurry to mix with people right now. But it was lovely to feel the sand between my toes again. 😁

9. Pit says:

An absolutely fantastic [minimalistic] composition.

10. Lynn says:

The turquoise in the sky is so vibrant & inviting! Did you dip your toes?

Haha… no! I wasn’t going to walk all that way to the edge, not when the water is still so very cold!