creative with light #1

This month I have been running a challenge on my Travel blog about being creative with light. So every time I go out and about I am being more conscious of the way the light falls; the shadows; the colours. Coming home past Alice in late evening sun I noticed the way the golden light streamed through the window.

Such lush greens, Jude! Alice is wearing her party frock πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. margaret21 says:

That’s lovely light. Like you, I’ve been conscious of light as I’ve been out and about this week. Silly me. I didn’t get my camera out in the early morning, and just look at it now. Rain, rain and more rain.

1. BeckyB says:

what rain?!! Had 5mm at most so far 😦

1. margaret21 says:

Actually,we had plenty yesterday, and more to come later. So needed, if disappointing for non-farmers and gardeners. By the way, thank you for your last post. You aren’t inviting comment, so I won’t. But well said.

1. BeckyB says:

Can you please send it our way . . . . . and thank you.

3. BeckyB says:

Alice is looking glorious

4. Sandra says:

She certainly is. Beautiful shot!

5. pommepal says:

A lovely angle and composition with the border of spring/summer flowers in front of Alice and the light is perfect. I also find myself being more aware of the light now jude.

Such a vibrant shot, with the greens looking lush. Nice one, Jude. πŸ™‚

7. Lynn says:

Love the angle you shot this from Jude. When I took a photography class a few years back, each week we given an assignment to shoot, usually an interpretation of some sort. It was always fascinating to me what you saw through the camera when you were looking for it!

This is what I have been aiming for this year with my challenge. To see things differently. It’s been a bit more of a challenge with the lockdown!

8. How lush and beautiful. Spring has decked out Alice for sure. πŸ™‚

Her all weather coat of ivy, you have to wonder what’s holding what up!

1. Haha, yes, she seems to have a coat of ivy. πŸ™‚