1. Very clever! That green fence in the first photo is amazing.

That’s pretty much how my house looks! Told you it has been wet!

1. Oh dear. Here I’m constantly cleaning up all the dust that blows in. We might have had some rain but it is still so dry out there.

I have dust too!

Oh marvellous cacophony, Jude! And LOVE that nosy sheep!

3. Cathy says:

That’s great Jude, I really enjoyed it and the images it conjured up

Thanks Cathy, just something I jotted down one night when I couldn’t get to sleep ๐Ÿ˜

1. Cathy says:

Hope that doesn’t happen often – although it would be good for your poetry output!

4. Oh, I love this! I can just hear the sounds, a cacophony as Pauline says, and they seem to bring the photos, which look so idyllic (and quiet!) to life. I think it’s impossible to find a truly quiet place in this day and age. Although, with our increasing isolation, it does seem to be quieter and quieter. This poem will hang on to these sounds, and remind us of more active days!

Even around here it is a lot quieter. He must have moved most of the cattle on whilst he can. Still sheep and lambs in the fields. I like them.

1. I always like sheep and lambs. I remember seeing them on the Camino and loving their bleating sounds.

Yes, they so a lot of bleating ๐Ÿ˜

5. Superb! And I love that sheepโ€™s face.

6. Noisy or not, I did enjoy this trip to the English countryside. Thanks, Jude. ๐Ÿ˜Š