Seasonal Greetings

To all my lovely followers and those who take the time to comment on my posts throughout the year I thank you. I appreciate the time you take out of your busy lives to pop in for a chat and I wish you everything you wish for yourself at this time of the year and a healthy, wealthy and wonderful year ahead. Enjoy!

Cheeky fluffed up Robin in Trebah Gardens December 2019.

1. Chloris says:

A great photo. Happy Christmas Jude.

2. Such a cute robin. Wishing you joy and peace my friend. 🤗

3. Happy Holidays to you, Jude! 🙂

Thanks Cathy, you doing anything special?

1. We’re going to Washington National Cathedral to see the collection of creches (we do this every Christmas Eve morning), and going to church tonight, then just having a small family gathering (with only Adam, Mike’s sister, Mike and I) tomorrow. Ours will be very quiet. 🙂 How about you?

Even quieter, but that’s what we like. Hope to get a walk in on the beach if it’s dry!

2. Did you manage a walk, Jude? We had a nice day here, but we never left the house! 🙂

We did manage a walk, but decided to just go up ‘our’ hill. A calm day in the middle of storms.

4. That’s nice you were able to get out. I’m glad you enjoyed it. 🙂

4. Sue Slaght says:

Happy holidays Jude. We are up to our eyes in snowbank a which makes for wonderful winter fun. Off sledding down hills this afternoon with four generations! Best wishes to you across the miles.

Now that sounds like fun! Happy holidays Sue – keep warm!

5. Pit says:

Thanks, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too,
    Pit

Lovely to have your visits Pit. Happy holidays!!

6. Happy Christmas Jude to you and your family.

7. janesmudgeegarden says:

Greetings from the antipodes, Jude. I wish you a happy day. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts during the year.

8. Lynn says:

Appreciate you too my friend. Your cheeky little robin is adorable 💕

9. Lovely photos Jude – wishing you a wonderful festive season and all the very best for 2020 🙂

10. Belated Merry Christmas Jude. Hope you gad a good day