1. Tish Farrell says:

Oh, what a fabulous shade of blue.

I have always called that ‘seaside blue’. So bright and cheerful. ๐Ÿ™‚

Seaside blue is fabulous Pete. I shall rename this post in your honour!

I should patent the name, and sell it to Dulux. ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Ooh, I love this โ€˜seaside blueโ€™, Jude!

There will be a few in July!

….and donโ€™t tell me, square format!

4. susurrus says:

Wonderful. Are you busy digging out blues for next month?

Not hard to find blues here Susan, this one just failed to appeal as a square, and we know how strict she is on that rule ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. susurrus says:

I thought that’s what it might be ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I love blue buildings and this one is particularly fetching. Love it, Jude. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Cathy, it really is outstanding. Blue July coming up (Becky’s square challenge) so you will be seeing a lot more blues on this site!

1. Ah, nice to know, Jude. I don’t really do these challenges myself as I am too busy with what I do already. I’ll look forward to seeing more of your blues in July. I will be posting blues of Morocco myself in September, too late for this challenge! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, I am patiently waiting for the Moroccan posts and the Italian ones!

2. I’ve got such a backlog that I probably won’t get to them until August, when I have my “on journey” post scheduled. Thanks for being interested, and being patient, Jude! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Oh, I almost feel summery! *Checks rain lashing against window* Almost โ€ฆ itโ€™s a fabulous shade anyway.

7. Fabulous! I love that shade of blue. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Su Leslie says:

Fabulous colour. Just what I need on a grey day. Iโ€™m not complaining โ€” it is winter โ€” but the garden looks much more enticing when thereโ€™s at least a bit of sun.

Sun is always good!

9. I would love to have a look inside Mungo Lil’s. It looks very tempting.

I shall have to go back!

1. Yes, I want to know what is inside. I love looking even though I rarely buy anything.

I am the same. I see so many lovely things that I would love to buy and then remind myself that I don’t really need any more ‘stuff’ at my age.

2. I always tell myself I’ve done without it all these years so I don’t really need it now. But I do like to browse and look at all the pretty things.

10. Lignum Draco says:

Very calming. Blue and the seaside go hand-in-hand.

In Cornwall especially ๐Ÿ˜€