Alice in June

This is the sight that greets me when I leave my house at the moment. The red campion is particularly beautiful this year, sandwiched between the frothy white cow parsley and the May blossom (hawthorn) and Alice cloaked in ivy standing proud.

Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #49 | Favourite Things

1. Love those hedge rows and all that pretty ‘frothiness’.

The frothiness is a delight though not quite as frothy as last year. It is interesting to note the differences due to the weather.

2. Lucid Gypsy says:

A lovely shot of your lane 🙂

3. Murtagh's Meadow says:

Looks beautiful

4. pattimoed says:

This is gorgeous! What a spectacular view. No wonder why you love it.

Yes, it is rather lovely at this time if the year, most distracting when driving and the walls are so high you can’t see what’s coming the other way, but I love it 😊

5. Tina Schell says:

Wow, that is simply gorgeous!!

Alice is not a bad old girl 😉

6. susurrus says:

How glorious. That must be a tonic for the senses.

Bit soggy today, but I do hope to get the foxgloves before they finish. I may have left that a bit late now as it is awfully windy here.

1. susurrus says:

I hope you’ll get a window of opportunity! Many of the ones around here are still in bud, with a few advance guards.

7. I love Alice. She seems quite happy in her green outfit today although I wonder if she isn’t a tad jealous of the road’s colour accessories.

I think Alice’s greenery is holding her up! A rambling rose would look rather fetching though.

8. Jude, what a fantastic sight to greet you…it’s beautiful there, Alice looks gorgeous 🙂

9. What a wonderful sight just outside your door, Jude. I’m so envious!

10. JohnRH says:

How beautiful to see this when you leave home. Makes a great banner photo too.