1. Utterly beautiful, one of my favourite views too. πŸ™‚

2. Breathtaking and we were fortunate to have some beautiful days and many not so!

An Mor Keltek is beautiful, indeed….I have one or two images of the Bedruthan Steps from yonks ago with a similar sea…..

I only get the muddy brown North Sea (German Sea) here in the East. So it’s always a delight to see such blue water, Jude.

5. Oh the blues and greens! I love the openness of the sea and you’ve captured it perfectly, Jude.

6. It’s a justifiable favourite. So beautiful.

The colour of the sea here always makes me take a deep breath.

7. Elizabeth says:

Wow. I love all things blue, so this picture warms my heart.

Was lovely today too from afar.

What a show off! Good job I like you, Jude πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Well I can’t let you get away with the blue skies and sea ALL the time Jo πŸ™‚

Who, me? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Heehee… how’s the old man?

Well, he was daft enough to do a 12 km hill walk with the Striders today because it will be our last of the season. Dozing on the roof at the moment. We’ll see what tomorrow brings… apart from a Portuguese lesson πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•. Hot right now xx

Ouch! I’m suffering tonight after a couple of miles beach walking today, also a little pink even though the temps are low compared to you – around 17.5 today, but the sea air and wind contribute to the pinkness! Must remember to start using the sun cream!

9. Your header is particularly beautiful. The blues and turquoises are wonderful.

I was dropping the OH off in St Ives and when I turned a corner heading downhill into the town it was as though I was driving into a pool of turquoise. Just takes my breath away.

10. More like Narooma!

Is that where the lovely green pool is?

1. It’s at Bermagui.

1. Shamefully close for a foreigner!! I sometimes think you know Australia better than I do.

Haha… I don’t think so, but I might know more than some Australians! I find it frustrating that so many people are ignorant about places and geography in general, especially since it is so easy to look at maps and information on the web now.