Yay! We knew it would πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Your bit of the year! Isn’t it glorious?

Let’s hope it doesn’t all go belly up like it did at the end of last February!

Such an optimist! It’s pouring here πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ°β˜”πŸ’• xx

Get on with the decorating then! And the unpacking πŸ™‚

Mick’s doing the stairwell and I’m marooned in the bedroom with the boxes. Chocolate’s downstairs πŸ«πŸ’• xx

Oh, no! That could be a mistake.

In lots of ways! Thought he’d drilled through air con pipes putting coat rack up. Seems to have been a lucky escape. I’m keeping a low profile, surrounded by memories. 😞 xx

Probably for the best!

I watched the Countryfile forecast last night. He said that next weekend, we might have 18 C here. My shorts will be out!
    (It can’t last of course. ‘March comes in like a lion…’) πŸ™‚

And what does the March lion do?

It’s supposed to go out like a lamb. But I recall many months of March with deep snow until April. Fingers crossed!

Ah, 18C is what we get in the summer! I am more than happy to see the sun, but I don’t want it to get too warm too soon, the flowers will hate it. March may come in like a lamb of course…

Just posted about the weather. I will take the warmth, and let the flowers sort themselves out. πŸ™‚ x

3. Sadje says:

Nice to see flowers budding.

This is an impressive tree. I now need to start visiting the other gardens in the region and see what they are doing.

1. Sadje says:

Great πŸ‘

4. Just beautiful! πŸ™‚

Best I have seen it. Did you get to Burncoose yet?

1. I’ve just been! Bit disappointing actually as only the Camellias are in flower. The snowdrops are finishing, the daffs just beginning and the Magnolias still in their furry cases . I need to go to Trebah! All the best to you. πŸ™‚

We went to Godolphin today – I think it will be lovely there in a couple of weeks as the daffs are just beginning to open. Still so nice to get outside in the sunshine πŸ™‚

2. Yes, it was, so bright and sunny! πŸ™‚

Oooh, magnificent!

We went to see snowdrops, but there weren’t as many as in a previous year, this tree though was majestic!

Win some., lose some….

6. So beautiful and cheerful!

7. I’m so envious. Beautiful shot. We’re a long way from spring here in Virginia! We may have more snow this week. 😦

I certainly hope we don’t have any snow. I am loving the spring bulbs making their presence.

1. Lucky you. It is bright and sunny here today, but we’re supposed to have snow overnight. Also, I’m leaving for my Midwestern Triangle road trip on Sunday, and it looks like rain is forecast for much of the time. 😦

Enjoy your trip, can’t wait to hear about somewhere new and I am sure you are well prepared πŸ˜€

2. I am well-prepared but you know how much rain can ruin a holiday! Especially as I have lots of walks I want to do. Keeping my fingers crossed that the forecast improves. πŸ™‚

Yes. Rain is a pain. I hate walking in rain and you can’t take photos either. Just pure misery. I shall keep my fingers crossed for you too.

4. Thanks, Jude! πŸ™‚

8. I think you get it first Jude – early Spring that is – something to do with micro climates (wise move!) Here it is progressing quite well too but I fear a backlash from winter yet to come especially as I shall soon be moving North to Yorkshire.
    Coincidentally there is an article in today’s Telegraph featuring Cornwall :Britain set for hottest Feb day

Where in Yorkshire are you moving to? And thank for the link.

1. Over the border down Doncaster way!

Ah, I lived in Donny for 18 years and worked in Sheffield for 6 of those (+ 4 at uni).

2. oh what a coincidence – Donny is where my daughter lives and I shall be nearby.

Hope you enjoy it there, can’t say it is my favourite of places to live. My middle son still does, but I think he is hankering for Spain.

4. I hanker for Spain too –

9. That’s beautiful! It’s pouring here, but we’ve just been to Yorkshire for the weekend and had blue skies so mustn’t grumble 😊.

We just have to accept the weather we get and make the most of the bright days.

10. Oh, the pink blossom against that vivid blue sky is so beautiful! Let’s hope spring comes and stays.

Well , I live in Cornwall so I am sure we will get rain whilst the rest of the country has a min heatwave, but I shall be out and about when the sun is shining – lots of gardens to explore!

1. Plenty of treats to look forward to.