Nice to see that. We have been a bit luckier, with some sunny ‘periods’, and a very nice day on Thursday. They say it is set to change at the weekend, when we get ‘your’ rain from the west. 🙂
    Best wishes, Pete.

And we get that rain first! This afternoon I believe. Sigh…

Oh, bad luck….

Such a relief after all the rain this week. Not going to last for very long though.

2. Ali says:

Absolutely gorgeous, Jude.

What a wonderful sight, Jude….dull and cloudy here today

Pouring it down now Sue!

4. Sadje says:

Amazing scenery! Thanks for sharing

5. janesmudgeegarden says:

Those are very intense colours, Jude, and gorgeous. We had rain here too during the week, but we were glad about ours. Unfortunately I was in Sydney, so missed the rain falling. I do like to be at home when it rains, to enjoy it.

I am so over the rain Jane. I am not enjoying this weather at all! I would gladly send you some of ours.

6. pommepal says:

Beautiful and you don’t have to get up too early to capture it

Absolutely pouring down again now though!

1. pommepal says:

Hot and sunny here, just come in from watering the garden I think we are in for a dry spell

7. What a stunning sunrise! I’m sure you especially enjoyed it after all the bad weather you describe. 🙂

Didn’t last long Cathy. Back to rain by 11 am 😦

1. Aw, too bad about that rain. We always need it but it does ruin our plans to get out and about. 🙂

8. Thanks for bringing such beauty to our attention Jude – have a golden weekend!

9. Beautiful. Rain battering against the windows here. Not many people having good weather judging by previous comments!