1. shutterbug says:

#11 and the last one 😊 Happy new year!

2. BeckyB says:

Ooh now that’s a tough question – they are all soooooo good. I love them all but your last one is tremendous 😀

3. Anabel Marsh says:

Aw, Jude, don’t ask such hard questions! They are all fabulous.

I rather like that first one, Jude! A great series…

5. Perhaps you’ve heard the American expression “Be there or be square.” Many times you were there, and each with a square. Happy 2018.

Is that really an American expression? I’d have taken it to be English. Anyway, happy 2018 to you too Steve. I shall look forward to sharing the year with you and your wonderful views on nature 🙂

1. From what you say, maybe it’s not strictly American. It’s sometimes hard to know which words and expressions are understandable in which countries. Luckily nature is understandable everywhere.

6. Gorgeous together ❤ Happy New Year 🙂

7. Elizabeth says:

All the fiery red skies ones really delighted me.

Me too. I think my favourite has to be the last one I shot (19th December) which is the header image.

8. You’re joking! You want a decision like that on New Year’s Day? I vote top place to them all. I had no idea Cornwall did such skies. I hope your year’s off to a good start. We began it babysitting two docile dogs – easier than twins, although they don’t smell as nice.

Despite all odds (we are not into NY celebrations) we actually had quite a fun day/evening. Watched back to back episodes of Pride and Prejudice from 2005, then later settled down for Jools Holland (who usually drives me crazy, but for once the show was rather good) and I had great fun calling the OH “Mr H” as they did in P and P. Tickled him pink… Not sure how long I can keep it up though 😀

1. We yarned while two dogs lay peacably and back-to-back at our feet. Discussed mainly the cost of obsession, and the virtues of daring – my next read may well be the surfing memoir than inspired the subject matter of the evening. I think I was in bed by 8: J and one dog not long after. The other one stayed in the living room – he didn’t travel from Queensland up J’s jumper as a puppy!

Sounds interesting. Memoirs may be the way to go this year. You still meeting family in Thailand next month?

2. No. A road trip to Central Australia in August!

Ah, now that sounds interesting. Now what constitutes Central Australia? Are we talking Alice and Uluru?

4. Alice, and maybe the community at Papunya where a friend of my Polish daughter is teaching. But please don’t remember this, because it could well change!

Remember? By February? You’ll be lucky, half the time I can’t remember what day of the week it is!

6. But you remembered Thailand.

I did, didn’t I 😀

9. Difficult to select just one, but I do like the photo with the bench. I can just imagine sitting there enjoying the scenery.

It’s a nice spot on a sunny day 🙂

10. Impossible to select just one! Happy and Healthy 2018 to you Jude