I like the almost-abstract fiery red one, number 17, counting down from the top left.
    But as I have already mentioned, this has been an excellent series, and a real favourite of mine, on any blog.

Thank you so much Pete, I appreciate your comments. Now how do I top this?

I’m sure you will find a way. 🙂 x

2. Lucid Gypsy says:

Now that’s a silly question isn’t it? They’re all my favourites but one is more favourite than all!

3. Su Leslie says:

Noooo. Don’t make me choose. I’m indecisive at the best of times and confronted with that many beautiful images …. 🙂

Sigh… no-one wants to play today.

4. Number 8 I think it is..the pink and purple sky

5. I go for third row down, second from right. Something very brooding and Bronte-esque about it!

6. Jane Lurie says:

This is a gorgeous collection, Jude. Do you have an Instagram account? If not, this series is a perfect start! Wishing you a creative, happy and inspiring 2018. Great to be connected on WP.

No Instagram Jane. I neither have a FB account nor a Smart phone 🙂

1. Jane Lurie says:

I am impressed, Jude! That’s why you have time for creativity. 🙂

7. Dina says:

Together they all make a great poster! My favourite is #20.
    This is pretty much how I picture Cornwall to be. 🙂
    Best regards from Cley. x

Most of these are from my house, but lately it has just been grey 😦

1. Dina says:

I hope Eleanore is not going to hit your part too hard tonight and tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Already the wind is picking up, but we are kind of used to it now!

2. Dina says:

I can tell you it’s quite stormy in Cley right now. Our Beach clean out for the weekend has been cancelled due to the weather.

Seems to be windy all over the world right now.

8. pommepal says:

All stunning Jude and veery hard to pick a favourite as every one said, they are all beautiful. But I narrowed it down to 2 , no 20 as Dina picked, those huge cumulous puff balls are so dramatic and the last one for its peace and tranquillity

They do look rather lovely all together don’t they? And a great reminder at how much delight we get from the sky without often realising it.

9. Ros says:

Stunning! I’m going to pick this one! I know that’s cheating, but, to be fair, I like the contrasts between them: Blue vs red, orange and black; cart-tracks vs whirlpools, tufts of cotton wool and unbroken depth of colour; windows to nowhere vs empty benches and tree branches; so much colour and atmosphere! Besides which, I’ve been away from the blogs and missed most of them, so it’s really lovely to see them all together! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Haha… okay. I’ll let you have this one! Happy New Year Ros 🙂