1. I’ve really developed a liking for orange lately. How beautiful, Jude.

I love orange. Being an autumn baby I have always been drawn to autumnal colours. Even painted the bathroom orange once. Now that woke you up in the morning!

1. Goodness! You wouldn’t want to go in there with a hangover! 🙂

2. Sue Slaght says:

Wonderful composition Jude. I love flowers in the foreground. Looks like a postcard.
    Has that nasty bug finally left you alone?

This film effect does create that postcard look doesn’t it? Quite nice. Still getting the odd sore throat Sue, but nothing like it was. Thanks for asking 🙂 Oh, and the boy has gone home now. Thanks for all your positive thoughts sent his way 🙂

1. Sue Slaght says:

Glad to hear you are both doing better. Happy to send the positive energy and will keep doing so. Big hugs.

3. Su Leslie says:

Gorgeous! I see now what you mean (earlier post) about some of the flowers being horizontal!

4. Robyn Haynes says:

I remember these flowers from a very young age. I love the way you have composed the shot.

Thanks Robyn. The way they are planted just cried out for some sort of linear shot. I’m glad it came out well.

1. Robyn Haynes says:

I agree about the angle and think you nailed it.

5. Joanne Sisco says:

I can’t say I’ve ever seen these flowers before, but I like the positioning of these tall straight plants complementing the tall straight chimneys in the background.

The background really does make this picture.

6. Ros says:

Looks really cheerful with the light on the houses and the complementary orange. Great composition and great touching up! Well done!

7. myplaidheart says: