Beautiful! 🙂 🙂 We’ve had some grey days but so far the weather is holding up remarkably well for October. When do the family go home?

It was overcast in the morning but then the cloud cleared and we had another gorgeous day. Same today, so I am off to St Agnes in a moment. Last day with the family, they travel back to London tomorrow for the evening flight to Abu Dhabi. Staying 5 days in Dubai before heading home. I shall miss seeing them on a daily basis, but my poor foot really does need a rest. Not long before your great escape now either!

Classic Cornwall indeed. Lovely picturesque shot Jude.
    best wishes, Pete. x

We have had a good week so far, though I believe it is all change on Saturday.

3. Ros says:

How do you get these animals to pose so beautifully? 🙂

Haha… I just wait patiently until one comes along! You never need to wait long for a seagull to appear in St Ives.

4. Oh, all those dear little boats. What a gorgeous photo, Jude.

Delightfully devoid of grockels!

You wouldn’t believe the number of people in the town Sue! We found the last parking space in one of the larger car parks. I am amazed that it is still so busy down here.

Exactly my thoughts. I know September is still quite busy, but October? Maybe November will be a quiet month.

You can hope….

Tourists, a West Country word

6. pommepal says:

Delightful composition Jude, and I love that cloud formation.

Pretty feathery clouds yesterday whilst driving home. I need a camcord on my car!!

7. Robyn Haynes says:

Great colours in this photo. The clouds look made to order.

8. Lucid Gypsy says:

Last time I was in St Ives it was late October and glorious, hope the sun shines for you 🙂

Glorious indeed, though not today, and still very, very busy. When do we locals get a chance to visit?

9. Elizabeth says:

Ah the ubiquitous “Seagle” as my baby sister used to call them.

Vicious things around here – they will steal a sausage roll out of a baby’s hand (and indeed did, though to be fair not in St Ives)

1. Elizabeth says:

My little sister used to love to feed them and watch a huge bunch come down around her to my mother’s dismay. Now since we are 30 miles inland when I see them I know it’s storming at sea.

10. Aha! A weekend of beaches with nobody (2) and a brief busload who flew a drone, took a group photo in front of a Shanghai flag and reembussed. Jealous? But then we don’t have lovely toyland scenes like this one.

Our fishing villages are quaint, though not much fishing happens here any more. Be nice to be able to park occasionally though!