Nothing wrong with revisiting a great beach!

Haven’t been for a while, which is bad!

2. Chillbrook says:

And why not.. It’s a beautiful place Jude! 🙂

3. I think I’d keep returning to this beautiful beach! 🙂

Sadly Cathy I don’t return anywhere near often enough!

4. Really gorgeous scene, Jude. 🙂

I really must try and take some shots from a different angle!

5. Lovely shot. But not jealous anymore!

I bet the first thing you did was to run down to your beach and embrace it! I can see you stepping over the troll bridge…

1. The first thing I did – and the second, third, fourth and fifth – was run to my bed and embrace it!!! Would you believe I haven’t walked on the beach yet! Today!

I meant AFTER the loooong sleep. Enjoy the bare foot, toe dipping (or is it still warm enough to swim?)

6. Laura Easlick says:

I love Godrevy! 🙂 The cafe is great too!

I haven’t tried the café, but will do!

7. Lucid Gypsy says:

Go soon before it gets busy!

I know! I keep on saying “the next sunny day”…

8. This reminds me of many coastal scenes I recently saw in New Zealand. Cornwall apparently ranks high in coastal scenery.

I think it is the best county for the coastline – lots of wide beaches and also small coves, many inaccessible except by boat. And the colour of the water can be almost NZ like 🙂

1. Do at least some of the beaches in Cornwall have interesting shells, rocks, algae, etc., that a photographer intrigued with abstract patterns can play with?

I haven’t seen many shells to be honest, but plenty of interesting rock formations, mussels and lichens.

2. That would suffice. I’ll add Cornwall beaches to my list of places that deserve a visit.

9. Definitely worth another visit! 🙂

Love a beach with a lighthouse, and this is such an inviting shot! 🙂 Galloping around in catch up mode, Jude. Serves me right for gallivanting 🙂 🙂

So you are back! Hope it was a good break away and the Welsh treated you well 🙂

Back last night. It was a bit of a flying visit with 5+ hours driving each way, but a pretty island. Stories to tell but not on WP. I know I owe you an email but I’m waiting for good news. (and 5 minutes!) Didn’t have Welsh cakes or Welsh Rarebit. Sad face 😦 😦

Welsh cakes are nothing to write home about, drop scones with fruit and Welsh Rarebit you can make at home… Welsh lamb on the other hand is yummy! Let’s hope there is good news soon, neither of us are getting any younger you know!! (Sorry for late reply but no broadband yesterday…)